Approximately 25 miles west of Oklahoma City is El Reno, a medium-sized community and the county seat of Canadian County.
El Reno’s beginnings date back to the land rush in 1889. The community was initially named for Fort Reno, a nearby post on the old Cheyenne-Arapaho reservation. What was once known as a burgeoning railroad town has since grown into a thriving part of the Oklahoma City community.
Today, this central Oklahoma city has grown significantly, measuring roughly 80.5 square miles, with a population of approximately 17,500 people. Today, like neighboring Texas, the region is known for it’s cutting-edge energy sector.
El Reno is part of one of the country’s largest metropolitan areas – Oklahoma City – and continues to be home to many businesses. As a result, professionals in the area may require the legal expertise of a business attorney.
Business Disputes in El Reno
Business disputes happen every day, but some are far more serious than others. Occasionally, business disputes require legal action, and the assistance of a qualified business attorney.
There are a number of scenarios where business disputes occur, and there are a number of different business structures that the law takes into consideration. Some of these structures include:
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
Oftentimes, these businesses involve two types of partners – one who will devise the plan and the idea, and another who is the financial backer. Disputes arise relating to shares of the business, or when one partner wants to cut ties with another. When situations like this arise, you need experienced legal counsel to protect your interest and assets related to the business.
In El Reno and the surrounding communities in the Oklahoma City region, enlisting the help of a business attorney who is well versed in these types of disputes can be game-changing. If you or someone you know is currently involved in a business dispute, it is important to seek the advice of an experienced attorney, one who can help map out your options and the best course of action moving forward.
Our legal team at Rick Dane Moore and Associates Law Firm specialize in a number of areas of business law, including disputes related to a corporate entity. Our attorneys understand that business disputes are much like divorce, and that your current and future interests are on the line. We can step in to remove any anxiety you may have regarding your legal proceedings. You can rest assured that our team has a long history of proven success regarding business disputes.
To discuss your business dispute with one of our experienced attorneys, we welcome your call at (405) 366-0373.
Directions to Our Norman, OK FBusiness Law Attorneys From El Reno, OK
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
El Reno, OK
Total Est. Time: 54 mins
Total Est. Distance: 49.6 mi
- Head east on Rte 66/Sunset Dr toward S Choctaw Ave
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto S Choctaw Ave/Rte 66
- Turn left onto Rte 66/W Wade St
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto S Rock Island Ave/Rte 66
- Turn right onto I-40BUS E
- Use the right lane to take the Interstate 40 E ramp to Okla. City
- Merge onto I-40 E
- Take exit 147A for I-44 W/OK-3 E toward Lawton/Dallas
- Merge onto I-44/OK-3 E
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-44, follow signs for Interstate 44 W/US 62 W/Lawton
- Take exit 107 for US-62 W/US-277 S toward Newcastle/Blanchard
- Continue onto US-277 S/US-62 W/N Meridian Ave
- Turn left onto the OK-9 E ramp to Interstate 35/Norman
- Continue onto OK-9 E
- Turn right onto Western Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
30630 Western Avenue
Norman, OK 73070